Hey, thanks for stopping by! Want some tea..? Come in, come in. I’ll get the kettle going.
Let me show you around. Over to the right and below I have some machine learning tutorials written in Python on a Jupyter notebook. If you’re new to ML, or just desire continuity in writing, I recommend browsing in the following order:
- Loss Functions and Gradient Descent
- Building our own K-Means Algorithm
- K-Nearest Neighbors and Hyperparameter Search
- Model Validation Techniques
- Hyperparameter Selection and Visualization
- Feature Selection
- Ensemble Methods
- Numerai Competition Attempt #1
- Numerai Competition Attempt #2 (using t-SNE encoding)
- Code Challenge: Boy / Girl Proportion Problem
I have some write ups about other projects as well, including my experiments with Fiverr.com, some Ruby on Rails apps I’ve built, and other interesting
If you see anything blatantly incorrect or something I should improve, please do drop a line! I’m a new student to the game and looking for as much help as possible.